Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New Painting: It's All in the Numbers

Hi Everyone!
This past weekend I decided to take all my number stencils by The Crafter's Workshop and start on a large canvas.
I decided to start by using only Liquitex Spray Paints in black, whites and grays.

It's not finished.
Or at least I don't think so.
I have to let it sit a few days before my next steps.


I do love it right now.
And I'm really loving the white space.
But my gut is still saying more.
Any thoughts?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Like my Facebook Page!!!


1 comment:

  1. Very cool Karenliz! I am digging it at this point,so I can't wait to see where you go from here!
    Two questions:
    1. Is it difficult to work with spray-paints? I wonder about controlling the area, or do you just leave it to chance?
    2. Are you stencils clean? heehee

    Hugs ")

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz