Monday, May 18, 2015

It's His Birthday! A Masculine Card

Hi Everyone!
Our nephew's birthday is this week.
You know what I did?
Add "buy a birthday card" to my to do list.
Must have been a brain fart because why would I do that?
I have everything I need to create one.
Here is how I created this card.
To create the background I used the Well Rounded stencil from The Crafter's Workshop.
I only used one design off the stencil (bottom left hand corner-see stencil).
I added the design with gel medium and let it dry.
Then I used watered down acrylics to add a watercolor background.


To me it looks like little clouds.
The hot air balloon stamp is a Tim Holtz set called The Impossible.


I like to make cards that are not full of embellishments and won't cost a fortune to mail.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
If you like to see more of my art you can see photos and posts on my Facebook Page
Like the page and click for notifications to keep up to date!




1 comment:

  1. You are too funny!! Can't believe you wrote that-"Buy a card" haahaa
    Absolutely love the card you MADE!! I am sure your nephew will dig it also!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz