Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Think Happy!! Using Silks Acrylic Glazes

A new stencil, Mini Flower Garden - TCW275 from The Crafter's Workshop and Silks Acrylic Glazes a perfect match for tags.
 
I mixed gel medium and black acrylic paint and put that through the stencil.
I used it on quite a few tags.
Once it was dry I used the Silks glazes to color it in.
It was like using a coloring book.
 
 
I love this stencil.
It may be one that I use all the time.
 
Here are close ups.
 
 
What I love about the glazes is they have an extended open time so they are easier to use.
What that means is that they don't dry very fast.
I was able to add more colors for shading.
 
 
I'm adding this tag for The Summer of Color 4 Challenge!
Go check out the week one challenge HERE!
 Thanks Tracy for telling me about the challenge!!!!
 
The colors are bright and shimmery.
You have to try them!!!!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. That blue one would be perfect for the Summer of Colour challenge, Karenliz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of them! I pinned them for some inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tags. Very nice job.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags- and I love those Silks too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely perfect for the SOC colors this week! Your tags are amazing, bright, and very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, super tags, love the strong bold colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. These colors POP, and I love bright colors. Right now I am doing 30 rainbow kitties for a challenge in June. LOL. Glad you could join SOC4.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so much fun with a lovely quote :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tags... such a stunning effect

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Really beautiful tags!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally Stunning! The colors you used- just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Auntie!!! We are having a play date when I get there in July! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz