Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Black, Gray, White and Blue

Today I have a Father's Day card to show you.
I completely forgot to post it on Sunday.
I hope everyone had a great day.
 
First this is what I used.
 
 
I first took a piece of dictionary paper and added acrylic paint.
 
 
My next steps I have no pictures.
I was so involved in the process that it just didn't happen.
 
Watercolor paper and the die TCW1015 Circles I cut for the background.
BUT
I didn't end up using it as the background.
I used TCW1024 Rubber Bands Fragment but I only used it as a circle.
I used it with black and gray acrylic paint and the Circles die cut to create the background.
Then I cut the die and used it on the front of the card.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz