Thursday, June 19, 2014

I Wasn't In A Bad Mood!

This may be a dark canvas but I didn't create it when I was in a bad mood.
It just happened.
I usually use bright colors so this strange for me.
My last painting was dark too but I was in a bad mood for that one.
This is an 11" x 14" stretched canvas.
It was an ugly canvas I was playing with but I just started with a clean slate and painted it black.
I do have two 24"x24" canvases and I haven't had the courage to use them.
After finishing this one, I think I will paint one black and see where it takes me.
 
 
Shades of blacks, grays and purples.
 
Let me know what you think about it!
I would love to hear your feedback.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. Eeewwwhhh....I love it it Karen!!! I love the look of those colors together and the texture is fabulous! Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz