Monday, June 23, 2014

It's That Time Of Year! Graduation

I have a graduation ceremony to go to and needed a card.
I decided to make a tag instead.
 
The tag already had a background but I didn't like it.
I found some paper towels with paint and ink on them and use that for the tag background.
 
I love all the texture.
 
 
I added more spray inks for more color.
Using lots of die cut stars I played with their arrangement.
I didn't keep this one but it gives you an idea.
 
 
I added gold and silver paint plus a little glitter to the stars.
 
 
Instead of the quotes you see on graduation cards, I wanted something different.
Something that will remind her to be proud of herself for completing high school.
 
This one is perfect.
 
 
I am strong, confident, focused, invaluable, beautiful, blessed,
excited by my future.
I am Victorious!
 
Isn't that the greatest for graduation?
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz