Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Tag: Just Be Happy with Stencil Aliens

This one was made possible by my stencil aliens.
They kept handing me stencils to use and I don't even know which ones I used there were so many.  Also, they wanted me to use purple which is a hard color for me to use.
 
See the flower?
It's not made from designer paper and I didn't create it by using stencils.
Do you know what it's made from?
 
The answer....
Inside of a security envelope.
The envelopes that your bills come in.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Purple is my favorite color so you know i'm lovin' this! I have a few ideas for the inside of security envelopes too... I need to get busy! What a great idea to use it to make that flower! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz