Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Yes! Time in my art room.

This past weekend I was able to get in my art room. It's a mess so I decided to clean it up BUT I made a few cards along the way.  This is what happened. I have all these scraps of paper on my table that I feel can be used some day.  As I was deciding what to keep an idea for a card came to mind so I would make it.  Here is the first card.

 
The only thing I did was cut up the paper. I have a large roll of paper I use on my table when I using inks, sprays and paints to catch any spills.  After a while the paper is full of color and I just can't throw it out so it's saved for future projects.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz