Friday, February 8, 2013

Dreaming of bright blue summer skies....

Hi everyone! Here in Connecticut we are experiencing Winter Storm Nemo. So far we have about 5 inches of snow but the worst is yet to come later tonight when blizzard conditions start. I thought I would post a page from my mixed media journal because I may not have electricity tomorrow.

I love to be warm so that was the inspiration for the page.

 
 
I used lots of distress inks and stains for the background along with stencils and stamps. To have the warms of the sun right now would be wonderful!
 
I hope all those affected by Winter Storm Nemo are home safe and toasty warm!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hope YOU stay safe and toasty warm! Thanks for sharing another pretty page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz