Saturday, February 16, 2013

Arting and The Tax Man

It's tax season and I will be very busy at work. Lots of tax returns to get out the door before April 15th.  Although last year I didn't work a lot of overtime, every year is different so I'm not sure how many times I will be able to post. I try to get in there just to destress from the day but it's hard to do somedays. Just letting you know that if you don't see new posts I haven't walked away, just haven't found the time to get in my art room.

This mixed media page I found to be perfect for tax season. I'm going to link this do Julie's Art Journal Every Day. You should see all the amazing pages plus Julie has a video showing how she designed a scrapbook page with a newspaper. Very cool.

 
Its full of distress inks and paint, scraps of paper, string and a photo.  Recently I'm having lots of fun with all my alpha stamps for stamping quotes. 

This weekend I'm cleaning out my closet in my art room. Oh my I didn't realize how much stuff I had in there.  Lots to throw away. I started using the closet as a hiding place for stuff when I didn't know what to do with it.   Now I can't find something and I know it's in the closet. There is no other choice but to clean it.  I did find some cool stuff for some collages.  What's in your closet?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend.
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz