Friday, November 25, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

Today I have another card with no stamped images. I made the card from my basket of scraps but I think this paper might be Memory Box but I could be wrong.


I seem to be in the Christmas spirit a little early which is really strange for me. Each year I try to start my cards earlier but I play so much with different options that I end up with too many designs that I like or dislike that I end up making them last minute. That's the only holiday stuff that I touch at this time of year.  Shopping (I only buy gift cards), tree, decorations, etc. I don't start until about two weeks before Christmas. 

I don't know about all of you but I hate to see the decorations up so early and I've never been one to go shopping on black Friday. It's seems a little scary to me especially after watching the news later that night.
For all those who shop on this day good luck and stay safe!

Thanks so much for stopping by.





2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz