Monday, November 21, 2011

Just Add Ink #94 - Sketch Challenge

Today's card is for Just Add Ink's Sketch Challenge. Here is their sketch:



Here is my card.



I bought HOTP Winter Delights paper pack and had some scraps leftover to make a card.  This paper pack is so pretty.  I used it also for the snowflakes in the flowers.

Supplies:
HOTP Winter Delights Paper Pack
Red Cardstock
Snowflake punches
Santa - Tim Holtz Stamp
Ranger Enamel Accents
Pearl dots and crystal flourishes

Thanks so much for stopping by!




6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Karen! I love all the glitz you have added too :) Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of putting snowflakes in the flower centres. Thanks for playing along at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - don't you just love Christmas? This is great background paper and I love how you have changed the flowers into snow flakes. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Karen, l love that santa image and all the sparkle. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and Christmassy! Thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz