Monday, November 7, 2011

Let It Snow. NOT!

Salutations!  Today I have a tag to show you.  Everyone who knows me knows I hate snow. I would rather stay home than drive in it.  BUT I seem to have snow on almost all my holiday cards and tags. This one is no exception.



This tag already had some leftover distress stain on it so I added some distress ink in fired brick, liquidtex ink in titanium white and bright silver.  The branch was stamped in archival jet black ink and colored with pan pastels. I added liquid applique and white flower soft.

Supplies:

Manila tag
Liquidtex Acrylic Ink
Pan Pastels
Distress Stain
Stamp - Branches PSX
Stamp - Vermillion - Stampin Up
Button snowflakes
Senitment - Recollection by Michaels

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!



2 comments:

  1. Another REALLY pretty tag, Karen. Love the birds - and the pink background rather than the expected blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz