Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas Week #10

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I spent it in Chicago visiting my daughter. I have a few photos to show you from my trip.  You will be seeing them soon in future posts.

Today's tag is for The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas. I actually have #10 and #11 done but I will be putting them in separate posts.

Linda used a poinsettia embossing folder on her tag so the poinsettia is my inspiration for my tag.



The poinsettia is a stamp from Me and CarrieLou. I stamped it twice; once for the flower and the other for the leaves. The background is made from a  Tim Holtz texture fade and distress inks in aged mohogany and fired brick. The vintage Santa image is from Graphic 45's Christmas Past paper pack. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous Karen! Red is my very favorite color and this just tickles me. The poinsettia is fab and so is that vintage Santa image. Love the way you sponged that beautiful embossed background. We're almost to the end of the 12 tags challenge and I'm so happy you are hanging in there with us!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz