Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #213

Salutations! Today's card is for Mojo Monday #213 and you can make it round or square. 

Here is their sketch.



Here is my card.


I just received my Stampin Up order with this new stamp set and paper. The stamp set is called Daring Adventure and the paper is Well Worn. I added a little red paint to the paper, distress ink in faded jeans for the stamps, and a metal tag by Tim Holtz.

I'm also entering this card in Dolce Stamps & Cards die cut Challenge!  I was kindly invited so I just had to play!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!



7 comments:

  1. What a very creative card - so unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the card. The colors really work well. I'm loving red right now! Became a follower so I can see more of your art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one...LOVE the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Card Love the mixture of shapes and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Dolce Stamps and Cards Square Card and Die Cut Challenge I'm glad you where invited and joined in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! Love youe ribbon treatment and charm!It all comes together into One fantastic card! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Dolce Stamps and Cards Die Cut Challenge! good luck in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! what a beauty this is! I love your design and great colors!
    Thanks for playing along with us in the Dolce Stamps and Cards Challenge!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this card!
    LOVE it! Love the tag tooo.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Dloce Stamps and Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz