Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Artistic Stamper - Creative Team Challenge

Salutations! On The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog they are having a November challenge - Backgrounds. I love to make backgrounds so I decided to create a tag. Lately my new favorite color combo is distress stain or ink in wild honey and aged mohagony. I've been using it on everything. Also, the leaves and the bird are colored with Pan Pastels.



The bird is from Stampin Up and the rest of the stamps are Dylusions Rubber Stamps. I don't have any Artist Stampers stamps yet BUT you should look at their site. Gorgeous stamps. My wish list is quite large.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!





8 comments:

  1. Love your tag. The saying & the bird are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous....it's great to see you at The AS challenge this month. Good Luck!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors on the bird is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this is stunning! thanks for playing along with the Artistic Stamper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tag! The leaves are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your art, and thank you for joining in our challenge, and your kind thoughts on our stamps :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous tag! Thanks for joining in with The Artistic Stamper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love your tag.... awesome idea with the cutting of the leaves/vines, and I love the stamped background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz