Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #214

Salutations! I've been busy with papers and inks today and made a card for Mojo Monday.  Here is this weeks sketch:



I decided to use this sketch to make something I'm going to frame and hang in my craft room. A few weeks ago I made some background papers and haven't used them yet plus I have a few new stamps that needed to be inked!


I love the color combination. I may give it as a gift for Christmas but I haven't decided yet.
Enjoy!

Supplies:
Cardstock in black, turquoise
Black and Ivory French Script by Canvas Corp.
Handmade paper
Dylusions Rubber Stamp Set - Sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!





2 comments:

  1. I love that. The quote is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is great. I recognise the quote (dylusions!) and I love the way you teamed it with the images here x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz