Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mojo Monday #196

Salutations!  For some reason tonight after the gym I had tons of energy. Tuesdays I'm usually tired and if I sit down I'm asleep.  Since I had some energy I decided to to the sketch challenge on Mojo Monday. I had another piece of my composition board and decided to add some red paint and distress ink to add a pop of color.


Before I added the white oval I ran the card through a Sizzix embossing folder (wrong side up) and then ran the white oval through the same folder (right side up). There really isn't a right or wrong side of an embossing folder. I like to emboss either way.  How do you like it?

Supplies
Paper: Red and White cardstock
Composition board
Stamp: Recollections by Michael's Store called Time Flies
Sizzix embossing folder called sugar
Ink: Distress ink in fired brick and jet black archival ink
Other: Acrylic paint in cadmium red

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz