Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mojo Monday #195

Salutations! It was cold and rainy today so tonight was a great night for the craft room. I decided to play challenge #195 on Mojo Monday - The Blog



I love the way my card came out. Sitting in traffic I remembered I had Tim Holtz seasonal stash and I haven't used any of it yet and I had the three chipboard stars sitting on my desk waiting to be used. It all came together perfectly!  What do you think?

How Did She Do That? Mojo #195
Cut red cardstock into a 5”x5” card and attached July 4th pattern paper. Because Tim Holtz paper is double-sided I found red and white paper to make the stripes.  I had an aluminum square that I cut in half and to add some silver to the card and attached that under the stripes. The blue scallop circle was cut from a die I found in my scraps and cut circles in red and blue cardstock for the inside and embossed stars in the center. The chipboard stars I embossed in silver embossing power.  If you are familiar with Tim Holtz seasonal stash you will find many different sizes of pattern paper and in there were ATC sized words.  I cut out America from the paper and attached each letter to the paper.

Supplies
Paper: Tim Holtz Seasonal Stash; Red Cardstock; Blue Cardstock
Ink:  Clear embossing ink; distress ink in fired brick
Stamp: Stars by Inkadinkado
Other: White and Silver embossing powder; aluminum square cut with decorative scissors; chipboard stars; pearl dew drops


Thanks for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz