Monday, June 27, 2011

Love Defined

Salutations! I thought I would share with you another card I made from my composition board. Here is a reminder of what it looked like before I cut it up.


And here is the card!


"When I want to see love defined I look at you"


I love this card. I've been using this heart stamp on everything lately. Its one of my favorites this week! Wouldn't this be a great card to receive from that someone special in your life?

Supplies
Paper: Dark pink cardstock for card and hearts
Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Collection - Heartfelt
Archival Ink - Jet Black


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!



1 comment:

  1. I love this card!! I would love to receive it!! haha =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz