Thursday, September 27, 2012

Smile! Fun with Stampotique Stamps and Dylusions

Hello!  Still busy at work but I'm trying to squeeze in some arting time to relieve the stress. I have new stamps from Stampotique Originals called Smile and Kitty by artists Daniel Torrente & Jill Penney that I used on this tag.  I also used Dylusions spray inks, stamp and stencil.

 
Isn't he cute. He just makes me smile. I'm not a cat person at all but I love this little cat. You can use it for anything.
 
In my next post I will show you what I made for Donna Downey for her "Altered Brush Project". You can check it out here if you can't wait! This project was so much fun and its amazing not one is the same theme. They are all gorgeous!  Thanks Donna for a fantastic project!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I love the boy and the cat. Kinda creepy. But its such a perfect fit with the quote. I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz