Monday, September 3, 2012

Poison Ivy

No, I don't have any but I added it to this tag. I used templates/stencils from Crafters Workshop and Red Lead for the tress and bats.  The paper is all scraps and odds and ends. All my Halloween paper, embellishments, stickers, scraps, ribbon and other odd items are all stored in two plastic storage containers that are sold for 12x12 scrapbook pages. I take everything out of the packages and have fun go through it all. The problem with that is I don't know who made them. Sorry! I do know the leaves are Dylusions stamps that I stamped with archival ink and cut them out to add dimension.

 
Robins Egg Blue (acrylic paint) and Aqua (archival ink) aren't typical colors used for Halloween but I love the way it pops off the page.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz