Sunday, September 23, 2012

Friends Forever

Hello! Sorry I've been missing in action. I've been working late, trying to get to the gym, meet with my trainer, and get some art time.

Today I have a quick and easy journal page. The background is distress stains and water, the four friends I found in my scraps, and the flower stamp I didn't even know I had until I cleaned my art room and rearranged things. I have so much space for my stamps and when I pull open a drawer I can see them all.

 
Quick and easy. I wanted to try something new but I don't have the time. Hopefully, I will have more for you soon.  I'm linking this is Julie's Art Journal Every Day! You should go over and take a look at all the pages!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz