Monday, September 17, 2012

CREATE, BEAUTY, WONDER AWE

I have a plastic case that is just for metal things and they are mostly miscellaneous household items. I would see a few things laying around in the basement and throw it in the case. I do have quite a bit of color wire so I decided to see what I can make with them. Pulled out my box of metal and chose the washers and after wrapping, twisting and pulling I made these flowers.

 

I found I had brads that were long enough that I when I put them through the middle of the flower they were long enough to push through the canvas and secure it with gel medium.

 
The stems I made from twisting the way together and shaping the wire for leaves. The background was made with Liquitex acrylic inks.
 
Thanks so much for stopping!
 
 

 




1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz