Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mojo #199

Salutations!  I thought I would show you a wedding card, a very modern wedding card, for my sister and her new husband.  I also followed Mojo Monday's #199 card sketch to create the card.

Here is the sketch.



I turned the sketch on it's side to create my card.



I stamped the heart and rose on dictionary paper on the word, love and it's definition. The background I made with crafters workshop templates, distress inks and paint. I like to make nontraditional looking cards for all occasions. 

Supplies
Paper: White cardstock, bristol board, dictionary paper
Ink: Inkadinkado Spray Ink in red, distress inks in faded jeans, black soot, jet black archival ink
Paint: acrylic paint in yellow and white 
Crafters Workshop Templates
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Flower by Stampin Up; Tim Holtz Artistry Collection called Heartfelt


My sister's wedding was a small ceremony in a green house type room of a restaurant. After the ceremony for pictures she wanted a bouquet to hold. I had a hard time starting it because of the colors but it ended up looking pretty good.




Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz