Saturday, July 23, 2011

Home Is Where We Make Our Nest

Salutations! Today I'm going to show you Artist Trading Cards (ATC) for a swap on Scrapbook.com. There is no theme so we can make anything we want but we had to make three cards.


Here is a closer look.



These were fun to make. When I first sat down at my table I did not have a creative thought in my mind. I decided I needed to clean up a little to begin and I found all these little branches from Stampin Up's bird punch. Perfect for a nest!

Project Essentials
Bistol Paper ATC
Acrylic Paints
Spray Inks
Stamps: Heartfelt (Tim Holtz), Row of Houses by Hero Arts
Clear Embossing Powder
Yellow Color Box Ink
Distress Crackle Paint - broken china and picket fence
grungepaper

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!





1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! I love those blue birds. I'm sure your recipient will love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz