Saturday, July 30, 2011

Don't Put Off Till Tomorrow.....

Salutations!  This card I have to show I was going to enter into Just Add Ink's sketch challenge but with family visiting and a new nephew in the family I didn't have the time to post it.



I still have many pieces left of the many composition board I have made so decided some for this card. I used a swirl template and distress ink on the dark pink cardstock to add some detail to the background.  I love quote stamps but I like to cut up the words to fit better on a card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: black, dark pink and white
Dictionary Paper
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral by Stampin Up
Black Ribbon 

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!



4 comments:

  1. Love it, Karen. I love your composition board & how you used it, as well as the painted texture you gave to the cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karenliz. Love the pink tones in this card and that is a great saying you put on the front.

    Great Job!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! It's my type of card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz