Saturday, July 2, 2011

Clouds, Clouds, Clouds!

Salutations! I thought I would share with you some photographs of some clouds. I know weird! I love clouds. When I was little my mother and brother would take me outside and lay on the grass to look up at the sky full of fluffy white clouds. We would play a game and try to find shapes in the clouds. You know you played it too!  I still do that to this day. 

These shots I took because the clouds were in such a strange formation. The pictures don't do them any justice or shall I say the photographer didn't but when I looked up at the sky they were amazing.


Chicago


Outside my bedroom window.

Thispicture I took not because the clouds looked strange but because you can see them in the reflection of the building. 



Okay thats enough clouds for now! I hope you enjoyed my photographs.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!





1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I love the one outside your bedroom window with all the pink!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz