Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An Art Journal Page and My Favorite Stamp!

Salutations!  I thought I would show you another art journal page.  I haven't written anything on it yet. The heart stamp on the page is my favorite right now (I think I told you already!). I don't know why.


I made the background with just watercolor pencils. I wanted to see how fast I can make a page. The sentiment says, Friendships are seen through the heart not though the eyes. It's a little smeared because I dropped the stamp by mistake but its okay.  The stamps are all from one of Tim Holtz artistry collections. I also used a crafters workshop template too.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!


1 comment:

  1. I like it! I love watercolor pencils and crayons - they give such a different look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz