Monday, July 20, 2015

Tag Swap G+ Community

In June I joined a tag swap in a G+ Community.
These are the tags I received from +June Walker.
They are amazing.

I love the face and all the colors.
 

Isn't this cute?
I love the little heart that dangles from the top.


Love the red, white and blue on this tag.
I wish I can draw birds.


Here is my card I sent to June.
It didn't start out very pretty.
I didn't think I had any before and after pictures but I found them.

Here is what it looked like to start with.
It was in my box of tags that are full of paint, spray inks, etc.
Quite ugly but wait until you see the next picture.


So I tried to use a weird color combination and some stencils.
Ugly!!! So Ugly.


In the end I completely repainted it and added modeling paste, beads, brads and glitter.
Love this. So pretty. It was a perfect tag for June.


Thank you June!
I love your tags.

Thanks so much for stopping by!






3 comments:

  1. Hi Karenliz! I love the purple dragon fly tag you sent me!! I was overwhelmed with all the extras too! I have used a couple in other projects and I will post them soon. I am glad you liked the tags I sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fun tags from June ,Karenliz!
    And you tag- can't believe where you began! heehee Stunning transformation!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz