Friday, July 17, 2015

Making Surprise Gifts

Hi Everyone!
I love making gifts. Don't you?
Today I have to show another canvas I made in Chicago.
You can see the other one HERE.

This whole canvas was created with five 6x6 stencils from The Crafter's Workshop.
I love that stencils can give you a great background for any project.
With this canvas I love that they gave me a layered abstract look.

You can see all The Crafter's Workshop Stencils HERE.


 
These are all the stencils I used for this canvas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I painted the background with my fingers in shades of pinks and added white.
Using Repeating Pods next to start the background and repeated the pattern twice.
I added Believe Script stencil in black in a few places.
Then I continued with Mini Impressions and added the numbers from Ravenscape in purple.
The bird is from the Fly Away stencil.

 
 
I love the way this one came out.
This is a 4x4 stretched canvas.
It's the perfect size for a gift.
I may be making more of them!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz