Wednesday, June 3, 2015

On a role.....more backgrounds

Here is a piece of 11x14 mixed media paper that I created a cool background.
I still have not used it for anything yet.

Here is how I created it.

First I added gesso to the paper and made marks for texture.


Step 2 - Liquitex Spray Paints and stencils.


Step 3 - I added the Spiral Staircase stencil to the paper with Liquitex Spray Paint - Black.
I used both the 12x12 and 6x6 stencil.




Here is what it looks like with both sizes.


Step 4 - I added the script stencil with spray paint and Liquitex Modeling Paste.


Here are a couple of close ups.





This is the finished page.


Thanks so much for stopping by!











1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS PIECE!!
    I really like that you add the stencil names right on the photos- cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz