Monday, June 1, 2015

Art Journal Pages: Fun, Fun, Fun!

Hello. Happy Monday!
Well, I'm trying to be happy.
I work full time and instead of my art room, I'm sitting at a desk.

I've been playing in my art journal and creating backgrounds.
I've been in a red, pink, orange, yellow, white and black mood lately.

Here are my pages. I love the backgrounds.

This was has quite a few of The Crafter's Workshop stencils. 
TCW549s Mini Oblong
TCW459s Mini Harlequin Circles


This one all I did was brush paint on and spray it with water then add lines with an old credit card and blank paint.


What was nice about this one is I sprayed more water after the black paint and then put a piece of deli paper on top and created a monoprint.  Love the print better than the page.


Here are the pages all together.
The one on the right I'm creating a canvas based on this one.


Head on over and check out all the great work.

Thanks so much for stopping by!









1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz