Monday, January 5, 2015

Travel The World: Art Journal Page Step by Step

Happy Monday!
Monday's aren't my favorite.
It's back to work.
But that's okay, Monday night I can go back in my art room.
Something to look forward too.

Today I have a art journal page to show you.
I remembered to take pictures of my steps.

I took a frame stamp, a hot air balloon stamp, and black archival ink and added it to the page.


Next, I added scraps of paper and attached them with soft gel medium.


After the gel medium dried, I added Gesso to the page, string, Distress Glitter - black soot, and glass beads. I'm loving the string.


Here is a close up.


I found this little girl in my stash.
"Travel the world" is a rub-on.


These are the glass beads.
They are clear.
I can color them for projects but I would love to buy some already with color.
Some day!


Here is the final page.



I can't believe I managed to remember to take pictures.
I usually get in a zone and completely forget.
Let's hope I can do this again.

Thanks so much for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz