Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Inspiration Wednesdays - Donna Downey

Happy Wednesday!
And it is a happy one.
Today is the second video of Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesdays.
She brought it back again but with a twist.
It's a yearly membership of a cost of $35.
It is every two weeks. Click HERE for all the details.

I love watching her previous Inspiration Wednesdays' videos so I jumped at the changes to play alone.
She also has a Facebook group to share your work.

For the first page is was all about modeling paste and washes of color.

Here is my first page. 
Oh and it's not one of her journals.
I haven't bought one yet.


I can't wait for today's video.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Well i wondered why i hadn't seen any new Donna Downey videos on YouTube. I like her videos and i miss them but not enough to pay for them. I wish her well in this new venture. We all have to find a way to make a living. Have fun Karenliz!! :) Hugs!deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Karenliz!! its so exciting to see the work student produce each week. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like the textured appearance and hints of other colors like blue appearing with all the pink! Keep creating Ms. Artist!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz