Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Found Art: All Over My Table

When I don't have a lot of time, I just grab what is laying all over my table.
A black tag, modeling paste, stencils, scraps of paper, flowers, and rub-on's.

I have stash of rub-on's from numerous places.
I found them and decided to leave them on my table to use on projects.

Do you have a staff of something that you have forgotten?
Cleaning my studio I found quite a bit.

Here is the tag I created.


Here is a close up of the flower.
I used acrylic paint and water to add color to the flower.


Scraps of book pages already cut in strips make great faux ribbons.

That's it for today.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Karenliz I simply LOVE this tag! I love how those colors work together but I really love your creativity with the composition! Love, love it! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz