Wednesday, January 14, 2015

10 - 10x10 Canvas Workshop by Donna Downey

This year I'm taking quite a few online workshops. 
I get stuck in a rut using the same supplies over and over.
Workshops help me go outside my comfort zone.
The first workshop I'm taking this year is Donna Downey's 10 - 10x10 Workshop.
The paint colors she is using are completely out of my comfort zone.

Here is my first canvas. I tried to take pictures as the piece progressed.
BUT it didn't happen. Sorry. I was in the zone but this is what it looked like before the paint.


Finished!


Close Ups




I love this workshop.
I've only watched the first video.
I don't have time to do one canvas every day.
Hopefully, I will have another one for you next week.

Do you take online workshops?

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Like me on Facebook
Check out: Flickr





1 comment:

  1. When I saw the first pic, I was thinking okay...then I saw the later photos with all the white space having disappeared under so much vibrant unusual color tones, I was a tad bit floored! Stunned! In a good way! Keep sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz