Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Best Medicine: A Hug

I love this little picture of the little girl and teddy bear it's so cute. I bought Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  They have so many different items to use on the scrap sheets that it lasts for a long time. Love them.

I am currently going through a pile of canvas that I've either painted or started a project but never finished.  Once a week I'm going to take one, paint over it and start something new. This one I started a couple months ago with a great idea and started it with yellows and reds but had to walk away and when I came back the idea was gone! Happen to you?  I decided to paint it Robbin's egg blue, add some stencils, paper, embellishments and it was done.

 
I pulled most of the embellishments out of my box full of little pieces of this and that. I keep it on my desk and throw leftovers in it to use on another project. What do you do with all your little leftovers?
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have ideas and then they slip away half gone through...this is the sweetest page ever! Love the pic and colors used! The quote is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz