Saturday, January 5, 2013

Playing with Watercolors

Happy New Year!

I finally found a work around for uploading photos to blogger. FYI it's an IE9 issue and blogger is trying to fix it.  You can click on HTML mode and upload your picture and then switch back to compose mode.

A new year and a new art journal.  During the holidays I was able to get into my art room and clean it so I can play. My daughter joined in too!  I love watercolors and have many watercolor pencils, crayons, markers, and paints but I haven't taken the time to play with them.  This page for Julie's Art Journal Every Day I used all of the above. I love the vibrant colors and the abstract look. I also have a bin of small scraps of paper that I have been saving to use one day and now I'm addicted to using them like a collage of sorts. I think my watercolor journal will be full of bits and pieces.

 
 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that quote!! I am rather fond of using them in my art too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz