Friday, July 13, 2012

Thank Goodness for Tags

I've been working a little late and by the time I get home all I want to do is sit in front of the TV. Usually I fall asleep but this time I decided to grab some tags, markers, templates, stamps, etc. and sit in front of the TV and design a few backgrounds for future projects.  Manila tags are a wonderful size to play with and the paper is so lovely.  I don't know what I'm going to do with these yet but an idea will present itself sooner or later.





Well, if you are tired but need a little art therapy grab your tags and markers!
I think all the art supplies cost more than therapy but this was a lot more fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Love your tags. I think the flowered one in the first picture is especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those! So cool! I don't know how you come up with these things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz