Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Art Journal Every Day with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer

Hi Everyone. Sorry I've been MIA. Life just gets in the way sometimes and it's hard to get in my art room. I'm really busy at work with installing a new server and getting all the programs installed which mean I may not have much for my blog this week. 

I have a journal page to show you for Julie's Art Journal Every Day.  I just made it with two days to spare. This was an easy page to do. I used up some Cricut die cuts I had, distress inks, and lots of bats.



The way blotchy stuff in the background is Goosebumps Texture Spray by Tsukineko.  It was already there when I started this page. I must have had an idea for something and walked away. It was a fun journal page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, my life have been getting in the way of creative fun too. I'm glad to had a little break to make this wonderful art journal page :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz