Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Favorite colors. How many do you have?

Someone asked me what my favorite color is and I couldn't tell them just one. Right now it all depends on my mood and what I creating.  If I'm not in my art room and roaming around stores I will gravitate towards anything purple, all shades.  That is my favorite color but I hardly use it making art lately. I decided to make a background paper with purple.  I didn't think about it I just created it. I used it to make this card for my sister-in-law for Mother's Day.




I do love the color combo of purple and bright green.
Lately I've been using yellow, orange and dark blue.
Or blue and green in all different shades.

What are your favorite color combos?


Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz