Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's almost Spring!

Hi everyone!  Moved the clocks forward which means spring is getting closer. This week in CT there will be a few days in the 60s! I'm so excited.  I made a tag to celebrate spring. The tulips is a photograph that I took in Chicago. I decided to cut out the tulips for the tag. I really love the look. 



This is one of many manila tags that I use to clean up extra paint or inks on my craft sheet. As I cleaned my craft room I realized I had quite a few.  Instead of going through the tags picking out one I like I decided to close my eyes and just pick one.  Very fun! You should try it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. KArenliz, this is gorgeous. I love all the layers. What a clever idea to cut out the tulips before applying them. It's a great tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz