Monday, March 5, 2012

Do you remember birthdays?

I am so terrible at remembering birthdays.  I even have a monthly birthday book to look at but it never happens. Now that most of my neices and nephews are older I just give them gift cards. Today I made two gift card holders out of manila tags.  They both already had inks and paints on them from cleaning up puddles on my craft sheet. I just added a few other colors and some stamping. They were quick and easy.

I think this one is my favorite.




As you can see there are lots of stamps and spray inks on these tags. They were a lot of fun to make.


Thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. These are just fantastic and loving the colours. I never remember birthdays and always try and forget mine!!.Hope you have a nice week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use up the "leftovers" of your paints and inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both, but I agree. The first one is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz