Wednesday, May 16, 2018

One Stencil - Gorgeous Art Journal Background

The wonderful thing about The Crafters Workshop stencils are they make great backgrounds. I haven't made backgrounds in a long time and it was so much fun creating this one.

I decided to use Rangers Distress Oxide inks and one TCW stencils called Dramatic Floral (TCW736) designed by Balzer Designs.  I started adding the stencil with picked raspberry.


 
 
Next, twisted citron.

 
 
Then added peacock feathers and fossilized amber.

 
 
To add more of the stencil I used a Signo white pen and traced the design onto the page.


 
I love it. If you look closely I only used parts of the stencil design. I love that I can choose different sections of the stencil to make it fit on the page.

 
 



 
The best part was when I finished using each color I would spray the stencil with water and add it to the opposite page.  Pretty cool looking right?


I don't know how or when I'll use these pages. I love the way they turned out. I think they are to pretty to cover!
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!







2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz