Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Finding Art - Thanksgiving 2017

Hi Everyone!
Today is another post on Finding Art.
I'm really loving these posts.
 
My daughter lives in Chicago so we are there for Thanksgiving. So far all my Finding Art posts are in Chicago (another location is coming up soon). It's amazing how much art you see.
 
Love this bright butterfly mural on this building.



I never checked to see if the other half of the butterfly was around the corner.
 




 
I love this next installation. I don't know what it's all about. There was no sign. Each face was decoupage on the rocks.  


 
This face is a little haunting.
 

 
 




 
 

 
Subway
 

Remember look up, look down, look all around.
Art is everywhere but you have to look!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE seeing your found-on-my-travels art - they are so inspiring. The faces on the rocks really appeal to me and all that texture on the first wall is pure delight! Many thanks for sharing, Karenliz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz