Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Finding Art - It Comes in All Shapes and Sizes

Sit back, relax and grab your favorite beverage.
Here is another episode of Finding Art.
 
As I was going through my cell phone I found more pictures I took in Chicago during Thanksgiving weekend.
 
These pictures (if I remember) are during black Friday shopping.
 
This is on a building.

 
This partial wall is full of colorful bricks.
Selfies always in front of this!


 
Love the decay.


 
I'm a little in love with fire escapes although I wouldn't want to climb down one.


 
This is a picture of all the soaps and bath bombs in Lush. During the day they throw a bath bomb in a big sink so everyone can watch. It's like a Willy Wonka store for soaps.

 
What better way to get everyone in an AT&T store!
Yes, real costumes from the Justice League.
They were pretty cool.


 
I wouldn't mind a movie all about him!

 
 


 
Love cars.


 
Downtown Chicago there is the annual Christkindlmarket.
We had to take a selfie with Klampus!

 
I look for this every time I go to Chicago.
The first visit to Chicago was when we took our daughter to see a collage. This entrepreneur attaches this handmade stage to his bike and wheels it around. It's a fun puppet show with funny music. I have to stop and watch it every time. It puts a smile on my face.


 
We usually stay at the Acme Hotel while in Chicago.
It's my favorite hotel. It's down to earth, full of art and comfortable. Don't get me wrong, we've stayed in many 4 star hotels, my husband is an agent, and they are beautiful but I don't want to walk in the door and feel underdressed all the time.
 
We had a suite this time. This zipper was on the living room wall.


 
Love the lips on the bathroom mirror.

 
Light fixture on the living room ceiling.

 
Fall leaves are always a piece of nature's art.

 
City outside the hotel window.

 
Like I've said before .. look up, look down, look all around, Art is every where!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way Karenliz, I usually find inspiration outside the paper crafts world! These pictures are beautiful. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are wonderful, Karenliz - I particularly like the first one for light and shadow on the elements. Your eye is truly wonderful, and you've found such an amazing array of artworks - intended or not! Merry Christmas, my artsy friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz