Monday, April 3, 2017

Sticky Post It Notes and Art

Working seven days a week during tax season doesn't give me any time to create art. Getting home late I pop my head in and say hello art room but just go to bed.

That doesn't stop me from creating art with lots of colors. Many times I'm just sitting at my desk waiting for processing tax returns and I use that time to doodle. I don't have a lot of time but the small yellow post it notes work perfectly.

I even have lots of colors to choose from and I buy new colorful pens every tax season.


I can tell what my mood at the moment was based on what I created on the post it notes.  See the one below full of scribbles and the word frustration. There are many days like that.


There are a few that I give me lots of ideas for other projects. I'm still drawing these spikey flowers.


These are from this past week. The face is scary LOL!


I hope you liked my gallery of Post It Notes!
I'm sure there will be more. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Your Post It Notes are so bright, full of colour and fun ! My husband is an accountant and his post it notes never look amazing like yours.............perhaps I need to leave some brightly coloured pens on his desk. I just wanted also to say thank you for taking the time to leave a beautiful comment on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how I missed this post Karma! It never showed up in my inbox, only on Google!
    Love your sticky notes, such fun color play!!
    sending hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it that you somehow can find time to create in the middle of the craziest season of the year - and so beautifully too! I love so many of them, but the one in the first photo, bottom left, really stands out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to put these in a business card type pocket sleeve page? Or place them in a journal? It would be interesting if a year from now you would contrast your small doodle drawings!?!?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz