Friday, March 20, 2015

Playing with New Stencils from The Crafter's Workshop!

My favorite place to play with new stencils is in my art journals.
The 2015 stencils are my favorite.
You can see them all HERE and HERE.

My supplies with links:

Stencils:

Acrylic Paints:
Grey
Black
Green

Texture Spray:

I used the stencils with gray and black acrylic inks to create the background.
Then with the Parasol stencil I used the texture spray through it.


Here is a close up of the texture spray.
It's gives great texture to the page.
It also will give you a great resist with other inks.
Make sure you clean your stencil right away.
This dries fast and you don't want to leave it on your stencil.



I added the Bay Branches and Grow to the page in green and outlined it with a white pen.



Here is another close up of the texture spray and the branches.



Thanks so much for stopping by!







1 comment:

  1. What a lovely spread - I can see why you're enjoying that texture spray!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz