Saturday, April 19, 2014

Scrapbook Page: Urban Landscape


I haven't been scrapbooking for long. I started a long time ago but then stopped. It just seemed like there are too many rules. BUT with the magic of stencils and other mediums that are archival safe I found that I love to work on mixed media pages.

Here is a page a I created using The Crafter's Workshop stencils: TCW454 Specimen and TCW342 Urban Landscape. 

 
My daughter lives in Chicago so I find I have many pictures that I can play with for scrapbook pages. I'm going to resize many of them and either print them myself  or have them printed in smaller sizes. Now to pick up a few embellishments here and there. Hmmm I hear my credit card running away!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz